Corsair XMS3 6GB (3X2GB) DDR3 1333 Mhz (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory (TR3X6G1333C9)Consumers Rate this
- This TR3X6G1333C9 is Corsair's mainstream 6 GB kit solution for the Intel Core i7 processors
- This part delivers outstanding performance in the latest generation of X58 DDR3-based motherboards.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Online 24/7 Customer Support available at www. asktheramguy. com for your convenience and questions
- 6 GB Kit PC3-10666 1333MHz 9-9-9-24 240-pin DDR3
- Format: CD
- Size: 6 GB
- English (Unknown)
- English (Original Language)
- Operating System: Windows
- Hardware Platform: Pc
The XMS Series TR3X6G1333C9 is a 6144MByte kit of DDR3 SDRAM DIMMs built using Corsair's high performance heat sink for Core i7. 50V VDIMM. This memory has been verified to operate at 1333MHz at latencies of 9-9-9-24 at 1. It has been tested extensively in popular X58 motherboards to make sure compatibility and general performance at its rated speed. This part delivers outstanding performance in the latest generation of X58 DDR3-based motherboards.
Ask The RAM Guy Corsair produced a 24/7 on the world wide web customer support site just for you at www. asktheramguy. We realize any manufacturer can put a product in a box and hope that it will work, however, at Corsair we guarantee it will function for a lifetime! More importantly, Corsair stands behind every module getting a Lifetime Warranty. Here, you can find other people like yourself which are ¿ In the know¿ and can help answer issues you could have about installation or something RAM related! com.
© 2020 By Corsair DDR3 Memory - All Rights Reserved.